Are you tired of excessive network downtime? Maybe you spend more time managing technology issues instead of growing your business?
Ansotech provides a complete custom technology solution for your business needs. We know how to save your business the cost and headache of operating and managing an information technology department. You could save thousands of dollars by moving your business application to our Data Center! Let Ansotech handle the heavy lifting. We can work with you to build a custom solution that will give your business intelligence the boost it needs at an affordable price!
Why Host Your Applications With Us?
- Application hosting saves on up front, ongoing maintenance, hardware and software costs.
- Promotes a flexible and remote workforce. Our hosting service allows 24×7 access to your data from anywhere there is internet access!
- Enforces strict security and safety standards. We adhere to strict security standard in the application hosting marketplace, using multi-tier password protection, 128-bit encryption, and multiple firewalls.
- Efficient budget planning. Application hosting allows companies to pay one flat fee per month, per user, making it easy to forecast expenses. No surprises, just a simple monthly charge.
- Minimize downtime. Rolling out new software and upgrades to your entire enterprise can occur in minutes and not weeks.
Data Center Facility
Our data center is a 24×7 facility, protected by four redundant firewalls, four redundant power systems, an independent power generator, server racks are climate controlled, and behind a state-of-the-art card-entry system. Each server can be provided bandwidth by our multi-homed redundant 45GB back-end provided by 5 ISPs: Above Networks, LEVEL (3), SAVVIS, PCCW, and Cogent Communications. Maintenance and support contracts with all of our vendors, along with third party consultants, ensure constant uptime and availability. All servers are backed up to a 14 internal Terabyte NAS as well as offline backups which are provided by 2 different third-party providers.
We implement multi-layer security control procedures which include: staff 24/7 on premises, integrated proximity card readers, IP video monitoring, and servers are housed in locked keycoded cabinets. All designed to ensure that your hardware is never tampered with. Public access is not available inside our facility.
We also have a fire suppression VESDA smoke detection system, double-action dry pipe fire suppression modules prevent emergencies before they start. Uninterrupted power solutions that are flexible and upgradeable provide constant power to your hardware. Our Mitsubishi UPS battery system takes over instantly while our diesel generator starts up. A diesel generator equipped to handle the entire data center for 3 days should the city lose power with provisions with third-parties to provide more fuel should the need arise.
Our cooling system is a Leibert HVAC redundant architecture with overhead air distribution that ensures our hosting equipment is always operating at optimum temperatures. All devices hosted are monitored around-the-clock by certified network engineers.
List of some of the services we host within our datacenter for our clientele:
- Terminal Servers: Microsoft Terminal Servers, Linux Terminal Servers,
- Firewalls: Cisco, Endian
- Email Services: Exchange, Scalix, Citadel, OpenGroupware
- Database Services: MySQL, Microsoft SQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQLite
- Web Services: Apache, IIS, Tomcat
- VPN Services: OpenVPN, Cisco VPN
- SSH Services
- Backup Services: Rsync, BackupExec,
- Help Desk Services
- Virtual Servers: Vmware, Xen, Virtual Box, Microsoft Virtual Server
Some links which help explain ASPs.